Learn to play Keno lottery game at W88 few minutes. Study the different bets and begin your wonderful journey at the W88 Keno game. Try your luck at Keno Now!
For many players, card games and money-betting games hold a unique attraction. However, for many who are new to the online gambling scene, the name Keno is still unfamiliar. This is a fairly decent and appealing game that offers huge payouts and great benefits. Take a closer look at the following information to understand more about Keno.
Brief about Keno game
Keno is a gambling game that originated in China. The lottery format is the same in this sort of lottery. The dealer will select 20 results from 80 balls in a game of keno. Keno, on the other hand, has a wider range of bet types than conventional lottery, thus the number of individuals playing this betting game is growing.
According to online gambling websites, W88 house has introduced Keno games to the platform, along with a variety of bonus stations, to meet the needs of the majority of players. Up to 13 Keno markets with all kinds of genres, from fast dials to official bonus stations, will debut at the W88 house.
- POWER KENO – You get 20 seconds to bet.
- EXTREME KENO -You get 20 seconds to bet.
- TURBO KENO – You get 25 seconds to bet.
- RAPID KENO – You get 30 seconds to bet.
- SUPER KENO – You get 25 seconds to bet.
3 Simple Steps on How to Play Keno Lottery Game
To play the Keno lottery online at W88, simply follow the below 3 steps:
Step 1: Go to W88 and login
- If you are a current user then you just have to enter your valid credentials and log in.
- Otherwise, you can set up a new account at the W88 register and then continue the procedure to play the game.
Step 2: Click Lottery from the menu and pick Keno
- Once you logged into your account, you need to click on Lottery from the menu bar.
- You will find various lottery games under it. Click on the Keno game. You can even play it for free by clicking on the “TRY” option.
Step 3: Begin your Keno online journey
- When the game waiting room appears, select the game you want to play by pressing the ENTER button.
- W88 offers a variety of betting and entertainment choices.
- Choose the door you’d like to wager on. Enter the amount and click on BET to place the bet.
- Now it’s just a matter of keeping an eye on the lottery results at the bottom of the table and waiting for the house to pay out the winners.
5 Different betting options at Keno
As previously said, Keno offers more betting options than a traditional lottery. These forms each have their own set of advantages and disadvantages, but they will be appropriate for each rotation. As a result, players must have a thorough understanding of the many sorts of Keno bets to make better decisions.
1. Big/Ex-Score/Small Bet
- Big – The player wins with odds of 1 to1.95 if the sum of the 20 marbles is in the range of 811 to 1410. The payout is 1.95.
- Ex-Score – This means exact score. If the sum of 20 marbles is equal to 810then the player wins. The payout is 108.
- Small – The player wins with odds of 1 to 1.95 if the total of the 20 marbles is in the range of 210 to 809. The payout is 1.95.
2. Up/Tie/Down Bet
- Up – The count is taken into consideration and not the sum of the marbles. Out of 20 marbles drawn, if more than 10 marbles are in the range of 1 to 40 then the player wins. The payout is 2.3.
- Tie – The tie bet wins if an exact number of marbles are equally distributed. The payout is 4.3.
- Down – Out of 20 marbles drawn, if more than 10 marbles are in the range of 41 to 80 then the player wins. The payout is 2.3.
3. Odds/Tie/Evens Bet
- Odds – In a total of 20 marbles, if more than 10 marbles are odd(1,3,5,7,..79) then the player wins. The payout is 2.3.
- Tie – If exactly 10 odd marbles and 10 even marbles are found then the tie bet wins. The payout is 4.3.
- Evens – In a total of 20 marbles, if more than 10 marbles are even(2,4,6,8,..80) then the player wins. The payout is 2.3.
4. Odd/Even Bet
- Odd – If the sum of 20 marbles is an odd integer(1,3,5,7,…1409) then the player wins. The payout is 1.95.
- Even – If the sum of 20 marbles is an even integer(2,4,6,8,…1410) then the player wins. The payout is 1.95.
5. Cross Bet
- Big Odd – The sum of 20 marbles is more than 810, and is an odd number (1,3,5,7,9). If this requirement is met, the player will win the bet. The payout is 3.7.
- Small Odd – The sum of 20 marbles is lesser than 810, and is an odd number (1,3,5,7,9). If this requirement is met, the player will win the bet. The payout is 3.7.
- Big Even – The sum of 20 numbers is more than 810, and it is an even number (0,2,4,6,8). The player will win the bet if all of the conditions are met. The payout is 3.7.
- Small Even – The sum of 20 numbers is lesser than 810, and it is an even number (0,2,4,6,8). The player will win the bet if all of the conditions are met. The payout is 3.7.
5 Principle elements of Keno Betting
Participants can make predictions about whether the overall lottery result will be limited to a given range using five elements bets (also known as range bets). Currently, the bookie offers five ranges based on the five elements, including Gold, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth, for participants to make their predictions.
- Gold – If the sum of 20 marbles is in the range of 210 to 695 then the player wins. The payout is 9.2.
- Wood – If the sum of 20 marbles is in the range of 696 to 763 then the player wins. The payout is 4.6.
- Water – If the sum of 20 marbles is in the range of 764 to 855 then the player wins. The payout is 2.4.
- Fire – If the sum of 20 marbles is in the range of 856 to 923 then the player wins. The payout is 4.6.
- Earth – If the sum of 20 marbles is in the range of 924 to 1410 then the player wins. The payout is 9.2.
Many more varieties of lottery games are available at W88 like Lotto and W Keno. Visit now and enjoy betting to win amazing cash prizes!!
Terms and Conditions
- Only registered members have access to keno.
- The outcomes of all tables will be displayed immediately on the results history report, which will take precedence.
- In the event of any technical problem, malfunction, or breakdown of any kind, including, but not limited to, software, hardware, or connection error and breakdown, the Game Provider reserves the right to cancel or void the affected draw or bet.
- In the case that the Game Provider suspects the player of engaging in fraudulent, collusive, or other illegal behavior, the Game Provider maintains the right to cancel or void the associated draw or bet.
- Accepted bets with a final confirmation message on the individual Draw ID will stand and continue even if the member logs out or is disconnected from the game for any reason, such as a poor connection, connection cut-off, or other issues.
- For all correctly submitted and confirmed bets, the Ticket ID is a Ref No. A valid bet is represented by a ticket ID. If no Ticket ID is generated for a submitted wager, it means the bet was unsuccessful and is no longer valid. As a result, don’t place a rebet with a large series of betting transactions in the final seconds of the current draw.
At W88, you may try out top-notch games for free in demo mode. Keno is another one of these, try it out for yourself to acquire more experience. That’s all there is to know about this game. If you’re new to the game, these guidelines will assist you in becoming more familiar with and passionate about the lottery game of chance at home.